Interested in starting a Fraternus chapter?
Here are the steps
Before completing an application to start a Fraternus Chapter you first have to ensure you have a your Pastors Support and a group of men willing to take the challenge. The best Fraternus Chapters have a supportive Pastor and a minimum of 7 committed volunteer men.
With your Pastors support and the commitment of at least 7 volunteer men, you can complete an application by clicking below. After our leadership team has reviewed your application they will schedule a phone interview.
After your application has been approved and you have been chartered to start a Fraternus Chapter you will be assigned to a Sage (experienced volunteer) in your region who will walk you though the start-up process.
If you would like to watch a webinar about Fraternus select the button below. In this webinar you will learn:
- How mentoring changes young men’s lives by guiding them to be virtuous and engaged in their faith.
- How to build a strong brotherhood and fatherhood within the parish life.
- Why disengaged men and fathers need to grow up and show up.
- How the loss of rites of passage has left young men confused and grasping for identity.
- How to fulfill your calling as a man through mentoring younger men.
Request Phone Consultation
If you have questions and would like to schedule a phone call, enter your name and phone number and one of our Sages (experienced volunteers) in your region will contact you: